About Dr. Orly Yadid-Pecht
Dr. Orly Yadid-Pecht is an Electrical Engineering Professor at the University of Calgary and AITF Strategic Chair in Integrated Intelligent Sensors (I2Sense, formerly ISIS labs). Previously, she established and headed the VLSI center at the Ben Gurion University. Holding over 30 patents she co-founded several successful start-ups: (WiDR, ToneTech, Luxmux and EatLittle).
Most of her patents are licensed to companies worldwide. She became a certified coach in 2013 (Newfield, USA) which put her on the path to create FL2F. Dr. Yadid-Pecht also acts as a consultant to law firms, VCs and technology companies.
Her recent awards and honors include:
· 2019 Parex Innovation Fellowship, University of Calgary
· 2018 Alberta Science and Technology (ASTech) Award for Technology Leadership
· 2018 Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE)
· 2016 Great Supervisor Award, University of Calgary
· 2015 Fellow of SPIE
· 2015 Outstanding Science and Technology Start-up (Luxmux)
· 2007 Fellow of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Dr. Yadid Pecht is an industry-recognized researcher featured in: